How to sum up?
1. I met a whole shedload of talented people, of all age groups, from across the world. I would otherwise never have known about any of them, they allowed me a glimpse of their lives, and together we achieved some remarkable things.
2. I learned a lot about a lot of .... stuff and I'm still learning.
3. I discovered I could write for pleasure, not just for work, thanks to bogwitch, spicklething, myfeetshowit, qkellie, and onetwomany
4. I laughed with my FList- a lot.
5. I cried with some of my Flist - some of the time ....
No, it's impossible to catalogue everything; I'm having enough trouble compiling my book lists.
To think I did all that;
And may I say - not in a shy way,
No, oh no not me,
I did it
So, in honour of my LJ's 3rd birthday (for which not inconsiderable thanks must go to soulvamp for leading me here in the first place, and willowfae who gave me one of her codes to get me started. ), I'm using the original default icon, unveiling a new banner, hugging those on the FList who are still reading, and, as always, moving forward with MWNN
to seek out new worlds - to boldly go...