October 23rd, 2004

knitting sketch

Out into weather

Fresh bread is baked.

Veggie soup is made.

Fire is lit.

House is warm.

So far, MWNN's flight is on time - mind you, the Dublin flight is never flagged for delay on-line, until after I leave for the airport.

Weather is - bad. Must pack thermos, I-Pod and wet weather gear

ETA Never flagged for delay has changed (must be the weather) Flight is now delayed. Now, when do I set off? Do I really want to pay the exorbitant parking fees and get soaked walking from the carpark? Or should I leave in time to pick MWNN up, allowing for the delay (which may increase after I leave home.)?
  • Current Mood
    Prepared