hesadevil (hesadevil) wrote,
hesadevil
hesadevil

  • Mood:

Out into weather

Fresh bread is baked.

Veggie soup is made.

Fire is lit.

House is warm.

So far, MWNN's flight is on time - mind you, the Dublin flight is never flagged for delay on-line, until after I leave for the airport.

Weather is - bad. Must pack thermos, I-Pod and wet weather gear

ETA Never flagged for delay has changed (must be the weather) Flight is now delayed. Now, when do I set off? Do I really want to pay the exorbitant parking fees and get soaked walking from the carpark? Or should I leave in time to pick MWNN up, allowing for the delay (which may increase after I leave home.)?
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 2 comments