Fresh bread is baked.
Veggie soup is made.
Fire is lit.
House is warm.
So far, MWNN's flight is on time - mind you, the Dublin flight is never flagged for delay on-line, until after I leave for the airport.
Weather is - bad. Must pack thermos, I-Pod and wet weather gear
ETA Never flagged for delay has changed (must be the weather) Flight is now delayed. Now, when do I set off? Do I really want to pay the exorbitant parking fees and get soaked walking from the carpark? Or should I leave in time to pick MWNN up, allowing for the delay (which may increase after I leave home.)?